Yes, it's Chatroulette* for high people!
- It started as a joke, but then TechCrunch sparked up a bowl full of interest in HighStranger™ and we got tens of thousands of visitors, thousands of sign-ups, and hundreds of Facebook fans.
- Now we would like to make it real, but we need a developer.
Could it be you? Get in touch if you have the time, ability, and interest.
- We can make a web app (like Chatroulette or Rounds) or a mobile app (like Grindr, but for partying). We are open to APIs, such as from Rounds or TokBox.
- While not required, it would be nice to hear from someone who might be interested in a deal with reduced cash (or Bitcoin) in exchange for equity in the app or a profit share in the app, subject to the terms of a signed contract.
- Lastly, for anyone who doesn't think there is a demand for this kind thing:
*If you don't know what Chatroulette is, see for yourself and/or read these NYT articles: The Surreal World of Chatroulette and Chatroulette Gives Rise to a Genre.